GP Glass guarantees the goods supplied will be free against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period of seven years and one year for the moving parts or the date of delivery and guarantees that services will be rendered with due care and skill. The guarantees are subject to the following conditions being complied with by the customer:
1. The Goods are maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (refer to The GP Glass Care and Maintenance Guide) and has not been subject to misuse abuse or neglect;
2. GP Glass does not warrant against fading or colour change due to normal weather conditions that will cause any coloured surface to fade or darken gradually.
3. To claim the warranty provided the customer must, within seven days of identifying the defect in the Goods, provide written notice of the defect to GP Glass.
4. Warranty must be approved by GP Glass
It is the OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY to establish:
1. The date of the original installation of the product;
2. The name of the original purchaser;
3. The name of the installer